Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Michelle's Birthday Day!!


A blue balloon for you Mich ~ I am not a fan of balloons so I picture will work perfectly!!


Happy Birthday Mich!!! Michelle and I met years and years ago. We were employed by the same company. She is such a loving and loyal friend. She has an energy about her that you just want to be around, and she is one of the funniest people I've ever known! She is wise and someone I turn to often. I love how hard we laugh. On a more personal level, she's a deep well. I love our talks!!
I love how candid and honest she is, as well as how she pushed me to ask the harder questions, to open myself up to change and growth. And she's there to support me through it. Her commitment to our friendship is something I'm grateful for everyday, and today I'm celebrating Michelle and that I am so blessed to get to go through life with a friend like her alongside me!!

Happy birthday, I love you dearly, miss you tons and looking forward to our next visit xox

No comments: