Sunday, February 22, 2009

Up and running

Internet is back to stay!!!!.... We had a Comcast technician come fix our Comcast box.


Happy Be-Lated Valentine's Day!! Adam made mine great by surprising me with gift certificates (consisting of my most faaavorite stores) and Japaness take-out from one of our favorite local spots. It was so sweet... :) I just love how that guy goes out of his way to do sweet thoughtful things like that!!! Thank you babe xo I spoiled him right back ;)


Shadow with her Valentine's gift -- squeeky heart

Shadow doing agility

Iiiiiiiimpressive! We made some great progress with our pup's training. Thursday, I took Shadow to class alone cuz Adam was playing in Milwaukee. We can't wait to be able to go on long walks with Shadow without her PULLING :)

I finished Season 4 of "Real Housewives of Orange County" last night... oh man, those housewives are something else! Not sure if I will get into Season 2 of "Real Housewives of New York City"?!? I must say however that my favorite show would be "The dog whisperer" but we don't have National Geographic chanel so we watch "It's me or the dog" with Victoria Stilwell. She's good also! I also LOVE to watch "Top Chef - New York".
I have lots more to blog about but for now....going to watch the Oscars Red Carpet then the 81st Academy Awards! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the Dog Whisperer too...and we don't even have a dog..hehe! Make sure to give kisses to Shadow from Aunt Tracey & Uncle Aaron...she's getting so big, I can't believe it. She likes to knock her water bowl over just like Mable...too funny!
Miss you tons!
xox