Sunday, March 1, 2009

A little more bloggin'


So, 3 days remain before the 3 p.m. deadline on March 4. The Chicago Blackhawks are browsing and will most likely make a purchase at the NHL trade deadline. They're looking for a center. Who they acquire?!?! We will have to see...


Angie, this is what I wrote on my blog which feels like years ago, "Angie congrats for the almost-sale-of-your-condo" LOL isn't that funny.
Time------>Flies!

Above is a picture of Pee-Wee, our family dog when I was growing up. A beautiful German Shepherd! I wonder is Shadow will look like Pee-Wee?!? I remember 25 yrs ago, arriving to Beresford New Brunswick for Christmas and letting the dog out of our truck.....Pee-Wee had opened all our gifts LOL (wasn't so funny at the time) ha!

I'm off to finish my lasagna......Surprise Adam, your favorite meal!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy....supper looks good!!! Thanks for the updates. I check for new blogs daily...I know, I really need to get a life but I can't help it..hehe.
Have a great week...welcome home Adam!
Miss you guys!
Love T & A
xox

linda said...

HI
I remember PeeWee was full of chocolate , he had found a feast....

Anonymous said...

Ohhh - I can't belive it's been 1 year since we sold the condo. The time flies by so fast, but at the same time, it feels like we've been in this house for a few years.

I'm happy to hear that you are doing well. I know, I know, I'm horrible with my blog... what can I say..LOL

I have to get ready for work, was hoping for a big storm this morning, but as usual, it cleared up :(

Have a fantastic day my friend!!!

Love ya, xoxoxox
Ang.