Friday, March 6, 2009

Fly-day

I know!!! I've been slacking. So here ya go, a mini-update (of what's going on). Confession: I actually have been spending time on twitter. Oups! It's addictive.


Out-of-order :(

Let me start by telling you a not so funny story. Some mornings I c-r-a-v-e coffee more than other mornings. Well today, it just couldn't brew fast enough! But all of a sudden.....it started beeping. I look over from the dining room table (where I blog) and see a mere 2 cups!!!!! WHAT...That's it! Broken! Done! Caapoouuuttes! I wanted 6 cups. What to do?!? Argggh! But I'm ok. HA!

What was brewing in my broken coffee maker this morning? Raspberry Chocolate! So good. I'm obesessed with Community Coffee. We (I) got a full box of it for Christmas from the Healy's. The company is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. So far, my favorite CC flavors are Dutch Chocolate Almondine and Almond Amaretto. HEAVEN! Try it. Only $1.50 for trial sizes. Enjoy!

Shadow's friend Drakos ~ 120lbs German Shepher/Lab mix

Kelsey flies in tomorrow afternoon!!! We will finally get to enjoy the long-awaited visit that we had to reschedule after Adam's trade to Chicago. Thankfully Kels is one of the most flexible people I've ever met, and doesn't sweat this kind of thing. What a gift!

I made a Shutterfly calendar and this is March 2009

Anyway, that's the latest on me... :) Adam and I took it really easy last night, which was really nice. This weekend is the annual Monique/Kelsey Girls get together and I'm really looking forward to it! That's it for now... have a good Friday!!!!

No comments: