Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jet Dry

Well, I have a funny story for you today. I might as well laugh at myself for doing this! I told you that it's so hard to do groceries here cuz I don't understand a single thing. Ok, so today, a technician came to fix our washing machine (thank goodness). The belt had completely come off. It was actually on the floor when he moved the washer. I wasn't crazy when I thought this machine wasn't washing anything! While I had Anka here (she takes care of our place), I asked her about the dishwasher. I told her that sometimes our dishes didn't come out clean. She asked me what I use and I showed her. She started laughing at me.... I looked at her in confusion... She said I was washing my dishes with Jet Dry!!! OMG...! Now, I'm wondering what I'm washing my hair with?!? LOL!!!

7 comments:

A said...

Now THAT is hilarious! hahaha

Susanne said...

heh, at least you can see dishes are able to get cleaned without any detergent :D

Laura said...

hahaha... oh goodnesss :) don't worry... i found ran into that a couple times in Russia last year. You definitely just have to laugh about it.

Anonymous said...

OMG...you should of got them to translate all your products while they were there fixing the washer. Too funny! Love your updates. xox
T

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! Maybe that person can go with you to the store so you'll be able to figure out which products are what.

april said...

That is so funny! haha
I am totally willing to help with anything if you need someone who speaks czech or something :)

June & Jim said...

It has baking soda so if you have wine in a glass, you won't need alka-seltzer in the morning. lol