Thursday, May 28, 2009

Somebody's Birthday...

Last weekend, we got together with a few other friends to celebrate in Miami. May 23rd was Adam's birthday!!! We had a pretty nice, amusing time...

My real reason for posting is simply to say that I love my husband so much, and have been having the best time celebrating him last weekend, he deserves it and so much more. I gotta say, this whole marriage thing, it's pretty awesome! We are coming up on 10 months, and I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. How much fun is my life, to begin and end my days with my favorite person in the world, to constantly laugh my head off with the person who knows me better than anyone, and to walk through all of life's peaks and valleys with a man who is patient, comforting, soooo funny, selfless and genuine beyond words?!!
Ok, getting mushy (sirens blaring, whooooop, whooooop!), so I shall draw this to a close. I just want to tell the world that every single day I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, and can't imagine my life without my amazing husband. HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe!!! Love you tons xox

No comments: