Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy birthday princess!!!

In pink, of course, lol.
Happy birthday to my girlfriend Tracey!! I met Tracey years and years ago. She is someone I've always counted on, and known that she'll be there for me. No matter the miles. No matter the time that passes. We get on the phone, and it's like we saw each other yesterday. I'm so thankful for the way we can just pick right back up. That when we see each other on visits, it feels like I never moved away. It's a gift, that connectedness! Well, I could go on and on, like I said. And it will never feel like I did it justice! But here's the take-away: Tracey is an amazing, amazing friend that I'm so thankful for. I love that our bond just keeps getting deeper. Distance schmistance! And I miss her especially today!!!! I hate to miss out on these celebrations! I'm so thankful that you've been in my life these past ten++ years! LOVE YOU T!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you too!! Everything you said goes right back at ya...you are amazing and truly a best friend for life! Can't type through the tears...hehe! Can't wait to see you too and I'm so happy that my husband got me the best birthday gift ever...plane ticket to your place.
Talk soon!
xoxo