Friday, January 9, 2009

Nasty Bug

Sorry for the silence lately! Just thought I'd pop up and say hello... that I'm surviving this week, barely. I felt pretty decent on Tuesday, but Wednesday, as I ate my cereal, was a different story. I'd like to thank Vicks NyQuil Medicine for the awesome haze I was in on Wednesday night, but also for the 8 hours of being able to sleep.

May I just say that as I haven't experienced being sick too many times in the past months, I am feeling very extra loved right now? Adam has picked up liquids (yes, Pedialyte) for me to drown myself in, rented us movies, made meals, fetched medicine at all hours, and had a very hermit-y past few days. I love this guy. He makes me feel like he wouldn't want to be anywhere else, and I can assure you that there are plenty more fun things to be doing than hanging out with this slightly cranky sick girl right now :) Adam is playing in Rochester tonight. Knock'em down sweetie!

2 comments:

linda said...

hi
Hope you are feeling better.
will be online with the game tonight.
love you a ton.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. The good news about the trade may just be the cure you needed. Take care and keep in touch!!
Tracey
xox