Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sonia!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet friend of just about 10 years now!!!!

I met Sonia in September of 1998 when we were both new students at NBCC Dieppe. We both had enrolled in the Teleservices course and quickly had desks side-by-side eachother and always paired up for assignments. That was the beginning of one of the most important friendships in my life! Since then we've grown through so much together. We've had so much fun, trips, new jobs as Camco girls, small moves, big moves, and just the challenges of growing up... We basically went through our very pivotal 20's together and I'm so thankful that Sonia has been a part of my greatest joys and struggles, and vice versa.

A picture from wayyyyyy back (2000 ~ I believe?!?)

I love you so much and hope you are made to feel as amazing as you truly are to so many people in your life!!! Of course I wish I could be there to celebrate. Your friendship means the world to me, and I miss our more normal times together such as watching our fav shows, splurging on chips & dip while we talked and laughed. I enjoy our connection and miss being able to just drive over to your house and have those heart-to-hearts whenever one of us needed it. Over multiple cups of hot chocolate, chocolate bars and ice cream, of course.

I love you my friend!! Happy Birthday and I MISS YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

You made me cry! LOL I miss you so much all the time and can't wait to see you soon! Things are never the same without you! Only a few more weeks to go until we can hang out!
Oh and where did you dig out that old picture! haha YIKES
Sonia xox

Monique said...

I didn't want to make you cry, I wanted to make you smile haha! I found both those pictures in my old hotmail account. Crazy ain't it! Hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled :)
See you so very soon xox Monique