Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got-cha...


Per my last blog, where I said I was up to "no good", well it was cuz I decided to surprise one of my good friends that I hadn't seen in like 10 years!!! We jumped in the car, my mom, Angie's mom (Elise) and I and drove up to Halifax NS to see Angie. Her husband was in on it and helped us pull this off (thanks Myles!). I walked right into her office and said: "hi, can you help me cuz I'm lost". You should have seen the look on her face. TOTAL SHOCK!! I could see her eyes try to re-focus in doubt. Then, the moment became real! I'm sure the law firm that Angie & Myles work for wondered what was the celebration in her office haha!!!

Angie, I didn't know what was the best way to say congrats for ALL your accomplishments this year, so I decided that a BIG hug in person would work :)


Angie & Myles' significant moments:
~Graduating from law school
~New home
~Passing the BAR exam
~7 wonderful years with her man & 4 years of married life

Congratulations to both of you xox

p.s. I LOVE your closet!!!!!

No comments: