Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dunkin Donuts

The fall favors are back at Dunkin Donuts and I'm missing them like crazy!! One of my favorite is the pumpkin latte which goes perfectly with the crisp fall weather. Here in Czech Republic, they have no Dunkin Donuts. Actually, franchising is quite new to this country. Fast food (McDonald's and KFC) was the first type of franchise to make it's way into the Czech industry. I'm hoping that some Czech entrepreneurs discovers Dunkies and finds this company attractive!!


This morning, I had Lipton's peppermint infusion tea for the first time. It's real yummy and reminds me of Christmas but no replacement for my pumpkin latte. I also like the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Might need to take the train to Prague to enjoy one. Delicious!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

OH how i miss Starbucks at the pumpkin spice latte... When my friends came over, I made one of them bring me pumpkin spice so I could semi make them for myself :) haha.. I seriously never have dunkin donuts though.. not sure we had any near by at home. I'll have to test it out next time I go home. :)

Zůza said...

If my mind is right, my friend once said there was a Dunkin Donuts store in Prague but since Czech people did not find a reason why to pay so much for a donut (even with a hole in the middle), they had to close it.

Lipton's teas are great, I love the peach&mango one :)

Anonymous said...

The comforts of home...your Dunkies is like our Timmies. :-) Hopefully you atleast get to Starbucks soon. Hope you are having a great weekend and can't wait to see you this summer!
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
xox
T & A

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am so excited about the pumpkin spice being back!!!