Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's around the corner...


This past weekend we spent lots of time with friends. Our BIG departure to Czech Republic is just around the corner so we want to see everyone as much as possible. From dinners and margaritas to BBQs and playing Apples to Apples, we had fun!

The hubs and I walking Shadow yesterday!


Last week, I wrote about having to proactively work on our "to-do list". We actually got a lot done. This week, we focus on taking those big old suitcases out and starting to pack our winter clothes. Ugh! The thought of winter gives me chills :S But, we're gonna do it!

We have been getting a little frustrated with the "fields" on both sides of our house lately. The grass was LONG. Here we are working so hard to make our yard look nice but then these lots are not maintained. Well, I'm happy to say that they came this weekend!! I had to run outside and take a picture haha!


This week, we kick it into high gear in planning our European move. I can't believe we have 2 weeks left in Florida. This is becoming very real. So, on the "to-do list", find an airline approved travel kennel for Shadow and pack, pack, pack. Other things will come up I'm sure. Will keep you posted on our progress!
Happy Tuesday ❀

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to love our city! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck on getting everything packed! How exciting!

Monique said...

I'm sure I will like Czech. I will just miss knowing where everything is... It will take some adjusting :)

Syndal said...

Thanks for stopping by! cute Blog..what an adventure you're having! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Monique,
are you going to learn Czech?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I can't believe you are leaving for hockey season already. I'm sure you'll have a great time...and what an experience it will be. You'll have to keep us in the loop on your blog. Happy packing! Love T & A