Saturday, July 31, 2010

Two Wonderful Years!!


Today marks our 2 years anniversary!!! And I can tell you that we've had no shortage of memories and adventures since our first date back in 2006. It's been such an amazing "buckle-your-seatbelt" kind of ride...

Sometimes, I think back and wonder, "how in the world did I gather the courage to quit my job, end my lease, sell my car and say goodbye to my best friends and family to move miles and miles away. All to see if it would work with this guy...!" But it's honestly one of those few things in my life I can absolutely say I JUST KNEW. I knew in my gut and had no doubts. Thank you God for my amazing husband!!!!


Even in this next chapter which continues to be unknown, when it can be so easy to let fear and doubt creep in, I'm SO thankful to share with you that it's been an awesome time of growth for us as a couple. On that note, happy two years babe. Thank you for being my best friend through everything, and I am so blessed to be your wife. I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

The Conway's said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your wedding pictures...stunning!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Love T & A