Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The story, The beach & The dog park...

Let me start off by copying what Adam wrote on his Facebook this morning.
"Had a nice encounter with a Pygmy Rattle snake this am rollerblading w Shadow while Monique was on the bike... If the Mrs wasnt there to spot it, was rollerblading right over it and Ouch...Thnks babe! :)"
Need I say more?! Eeek!!! Anyhow, I totally forgot I had this picture on my camera. Adam and I at the beach enjoying a sunset. We are trying to get as much beach time as possible because I know that once we leave home for the hockey season, we will miss this cozy spot!

The highlight of Shadow's day... The dog park! I'm not kidding you... I threw a thousand tennis balls and Shadow just wanted more. She's wild lol!!!
Here's a picture of Shadow "airborne" catching her tennis ball.

She is thankful for some generous dog park time. Very happy doggy :)

3 comments:

J and A said...

Cute pics! ur pup can go forever at the dog park too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, the doggie park looks like it was fun!

Meant to be a mom said...

How scary, those snakes are very poisonous. I'm so glad you were there to let him know it was there.

These pics of Shadow at the dog park are so cute. He looks like he loved it.