Wednesday, May 26, 2010

8x8 Picture Tag


I've been tagged by the fabulous Molly over at http://mystilettosanddiapers.blogspot.com. Thank you Molly for thinking of me ♥. You are doing such a great job settling into your new home :)
Okay... So it turns out that there are several different games of "Blog-Tag" going around the blogosphere and now I'm it for the very first time!! My blog-tag game is "8x8 Picture Tag".

Here are the rules:
1. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.

When I saw this picture, I had a smile on my face because it brought back such great memories. This was taken back in 2007 when Adam and I spent 2 weeks in Key West. We stayed a few streets from Duval St where all the fun was. It was definitely one of our favorite vacation spots ❀

I have chosen to tag the following 8 lovely blogs :)


9 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

thanks for the tag!!!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Okay- your are beautiful and me and my hubby love Key West. We did a whole week of the keys. We stayed on different keys thru out the week and ended up at Key West. I guess when I think about that week, it puts a huge smile on my face too! I think we need to go again! LOL! Have a fab day! I am following you now!

A said...

Yay!!!! Thanks for tagging me - I love games. Will do my post when Baby O is napping :)

J and A said...

I just have to say, you have the hair! :)

its simple love said...

Oh key west... how fantastic. I was tagged by this about a week ago! I need to get to that! thanks for reminding me:)

Rachael

And thank you for commenting on my blog. It really means a lot to me!

Ashley said...

Ohh, I Love Key West!! My grandparents own a condo there, so we used to go a lot. I haven't been in WAYY too long though. My friends go AT least once a year, so I need to with them in the near future! :)

Monique said...

It's always difficult to pick and choose only a hand full but I try to alternate ;)

I didn't realize how much people love Key West! Maybe I will post more of that vacation in a future entry!

Thank you to all my lovely bloggers!

Mon Style du Jour said...

I'm posting my Tag! It made me laugh. Halloween picture it is for me! xox

Ramirez Family said...

Thanks for that tag...I will pass this along sometime this week =)