Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pets de soeur

Voila!!!!
These yummy little "farts" are about to go into the oven...

My workstation! Recipe on my laptop while watchin' Guiliana & Bill :)

Okay, so imagine the idea of naming a delicious treat the funniest name EVER -> Pets de Soeur. Let me translate for you... "Nun's Farts" LOL!! That's what I baked tonight while Adam skated. These can also be referred to as "Old Women's Bellybuttons" (Bourriques de Veilles). This is a French Acadian recipe that I have been curious to attempt to bake for quite sometime now. Ooooey goooey goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Guiliana & Bill!! I was so mad when my DVR didn't record it on Sunday!! Grrr...

Anonymous said...

Loves them! They are one of my acadian favorites!! xox
T

Ian & Jess said...

those are delicious.