Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monday, Market and my Man!


Yesterday, I feel like I didn't get much packing done. It's come to that point, where I am picking out of boxes to get dressed ha ha... I went to the Daytona Farmers & Flea Market with Tiffany. Got myself some good old kettle corn hmmmm! I also purchased a cute sweatshirt :) This market is so BIG that I tend to get lost. No joke!

I miss my husband!!!! He's still in training camp, it's been almost 2 weeks now. The feedback is that he is doing great. Two goals in three games! Great job babe & keep up the good hard work ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to pack like I do...in between shopping & the beach...hehe! We are so excited for you guys. Adam has been doing great at camp and we can't wait for the new & exciting news!
Love T & A
xoxo