Sunday, July 5, 2009

July Already!!


In the world of the Pineault's, life is great! It has been such a pretty pretty summer. The 
good weather just doesn't seem to end. I LOVE IT. A few grainy pics off my phone. Here's Adam out in the community pool... I tried to grab a picture of him with "the blue sky" and the sun in the shot... every now and then the sun just looks HUGE when it rises near the clouds. This doesn't do it justice. But Adam's looking pretty handsome, me thinks. Hey, it's my blog. I get to say stuff like that

We will have a "lazy" day today getting coffee and snuggling up on the couch with movies for a ridiculous amount of hours. Days like that with Adam, that sweet low-key time, are such a gift -- I love them  

p.s. I'm sending some of this lovely weather to New Brunswick.... :)

1 comment:

linda boudreau said...

Hi Sweetheart,
Please do send us some of that SUN.
It is ridiculous this rainy season.
Don't feel like doing a anything.
We are starting to smell like mildew.......peeou............
Miss you guys but enjoyed a game a golf with Adam.
xoxoxoo