Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning Catchin' Up!


I am so happy to report that the snow is all gone and we are having such a gorgeous fall. Halloween was wonderful. We got about 50 trick or treaters (I'm guessing). We were, however, gone for about an hour with my friend Cheryl-Lynn and her 3 kiddos. (above) Avery and Adyson super excited about getting treats! Fun Fun Fun...

Last night, Adam and I got to hang out almost all day/night (yes!!!!). The Syracuse Crunch were in Binghamton and since Adam isn't playing, he didn't have to join the roadtrip. We hit the mall, Dunkin Donuts, hair salon, dinner and a movie at home. Perfect weather, no crowds and the comfort of our home. We talk about everything and nothing haha... It was so FUN!

In other developments, the United States of "Adam Pineault" (like he often says haha) has a new President. Also, how great is this? I filled up the Commander for a whopping $36.00. That's a full tank. LOVE IT!! Finally, I've uploaded a few albums on my Windows Live blog. Halloween pics and all... Yay!

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to our friend Andrew Murray! Better know as Murr-dog and husband of Amanda. Andrew and Adam hit it off here in Syracuse.

We love hanging out with them! It's so cool to be able to see our friendship continually deepen with the Murray's. Murr is one of those people that it's easy to talk to about anything, and offers such great perspective... Thank you so much for being our videographer at our wedding :) Happy Birthday, Murr!!!
ANNNND... in case you're dying of curiousity (which you probably aren't)... I'm neck deep working on my petition for alien relative. I know, why the BIG words haha why couldn't they just have used words like "application, wife, spouse, etc..." Nope, it's not that easy. I found myself using the dictionary a whole lots LOL!! I've completed our Biographic Information form along with our Relative Petition form. Only a million more to go... :) Interestingly enough, they require "passport-style" color photos of us taken within 30 days of the date of our petition. Each step of the way?!? More to come... eventually! Hang with me, this new schedule is kind of getting in the way of my blogging, I know. I'll find my groove soon.

1 comment:

linda said...

hi,
So nice to get more news and all that texing this am ...xoxoxox
mom