Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch'up!

Youpi! Finally a moment to catch up. There hasn't been a post here for a little while cuz the Pineault's were on the move once again! I continue to have this love/hate relationship with moving. I love that I've practically got packing & cleaning down to a T. I love that I can get rid of old/unused things. I hate that it's SO physical!! haha but it's all good :)

Our new home, for the next 21 days, is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l also. It's outside the city so at night we keep the windows open and listen to the sound of nothing and we love it! We moved in with the Healy's. They have been nothing but wonderful to us. Darlene sells capital equipment to hospitals and does realestate on the side and Jamie is an equipment manager for the Columbus Blue Jackets. They have a gorgeous home in New Albany only minutes away from downtown. They also have a DOG!!! Darlene is from Louisiana so their Cocker Spaniel's name is Louie! He is currently at my feet sleeping while I blog. I will post a pic of him a lil later!
The weekend is here. It's been a long week in our lovely "hockey life", so I'm very thankful to be able to have two full days off with Adam...sweet! Update of stuff that I forgot to include in other recent updates. The heart & stroke relay went super well ~ it raised over $60,000.00. Hats off to my family!!! Secondly, the summer Olympics rocked!! Adam and I watched all that we could every night. It never ceases to amaze me the talent, the perseverance, determination, and dedication any Olympic athlete must put forth to even be where they are.
Last Saturday, we went to see the Jonas Brothers. It was a fun concert. We got to meet them after the show (Adrianne kissed Joe Jonas) lol. Other randomness, Special K -> Vanilla Almond flavor, is my latest cereal love affair. Yummy, so good. Ok, this is ridiculously long. SORRY! Ahhhhh, thank goodness for trusty ol' Friday. Have a good LONG one everybody!

1 comment:

June & Jim said...

There you are! Early Americans must have had a hard time thinking up new names for where they lived, and thus you now reside in "New Albany". Anyway, good to know you are momentarily residing close to work. I hope the state of Ohio will be where you will stay for quite a while now.