Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Summary of my day...

You never like to drive up to a seen like this one. I absolutely do NOT understand why they don't put a traffic light?! It's such a dangerous turn onto a 65mph highway. I'm not kidding you, there are several accidents a month here and I would like to see a traffic light.
A pretty crummy phone pic of Shadow taking a mid-day nap. She started snoring while Adam was here visiting haha!!!
Finnnnnaaaaaallllllly, I bought an organizer! It's exactly what I was looking for - Month/Week planner. This was a steal of a deal $17.99 for a whoopin' $3.00. I ♥ sales....!

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh gosh, I sure hope everyone was ok that was involved in that terrible accident. It turns my stomach to see all the fire and ambulance.

Good for you on getting the organizer. I've bought many in the past for myself and never ever end up using them. Don't do that.

Meant to be a mom said...

Um I just have to tell you because I think this is creepy. I went to post my comment on your blog and the word verification was "redrum". I just thought that was weird. I mean given that you posted about an accident and the word is redrum. Seriously!!! Its like the shining all over again.

Monique said...

Yes, everyone appeared to be ok. Thank goodness.. That is creepy about the verification word. Coincidences like that give me the hibbe jibbes. My organizer was meant to be a life saver for when I go to Czech Republic but now I'm not going (will explain in another post soon). Might not use the planner after all.