Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shadow's 2 years old!

I've just returned to the blogosphere from a wonderfully busy and full week of soaking up time with our dearest friends from Florida. Ahhh, it always goes by so fast. I will tell you all about our awesome adventures but first....Our sweet little Shadow girl turns 2 years old today. Happy birthday Shadow!!

Shadow's first time in Prague
Her first time on the trainIn Prague
Family picture
This pup-a-roo is one spoiled doggy. She's been in our life since she was 8 weeks old. Followed us through all the moves and this new adventure in Czech Republic. Her latest milestone was taking the train and joining us in Prague. She spent an entire day walking around the city with us and by the end of it, she was DONE...! She's one amazing girl which we adore. Looking forward to spending a gazillion more years with her =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Shadow girl!
xox
T

Abramyan Avenue said...

I always enjoy seeing your photos! I especially love the photos of Shadow! She is too cute!! We just found a doggy park here and I am so excited...our Luigi has been really enjoying running around and playing with other dogs. He was a bit shy at first but he quickly warmed up!
I also wanted to tell you that I was invited to a Holiday Tea Party...it's seems fun and simple and I tagged you along. IF you think you will be able to do it you can find more info on my blog..if not, thats ok too!!

Susanne said...

happy birthday, little girl!

lots of fun, runned kilometers, comfortable sleeping, tasteful food and all those things people can wish for a dog :)

Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW!!! :) I love that pic of her on the train and all of you guys together :) Aren't pups the best??? I'm so glad to hear you all had a wonderful time with your friends too!

The Conway's said...

Happy Birthday, Shadow!
I'm sure she had a great birthday. What pup wouldn't love a celebration in PRAGUE?! haha :)

Style Stars said...

awww such a cute dog! :)

xo

fall in love with a shooting star...
youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your dog is gorgeous, i'm in love :)