Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Belated Turkey Day Post...

This is a picture of my Thanksgiving placemat crafted by little Miss Riley :)

Clayton setting up the table. The kids made the napkin rings out of pipe cleaners.
Such a great idea & cute!!


A late Thanksgiving post for you :) It was a wonderful day aside for one little thing. I was responsible for bringing 10lbs of mash potatoes and goodness I looked EVERYWHERE for my stainless steel potato masher?! Then, I thought I would use my electric mixer...! Well, it didn't work... and I just bought it this summer at Wal-Mart. So, at this point, I'm pretty much going to have to get a good grip on my wooden spoon and salad fork. It worked! Pretty good, I must add.

It was a full day spent with my Florida friends, lots of delicious food and laughter around the table. It marked my 1st experience sharing Thanksgiving without my husband (2 thumbs down). Adam spent T-day in a restaurant in Prague, which served a Thanksgiving meal, with two other hockey players. I miss him dearly ♥

No comments: