Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jet Ski..!

Folks, what we have here is a verrrrry happy man. Thanks to the generous time he received from a friend (thankyouthankyouthankyou), he was able to spend time on the water on a JET SKI! Ok, so I know that I'm probably addressing a mostly non-hockey audience here.... However, this did take Adam's mind off of hockey for a few hours. I got a kick out of what you said Errol "the only water you should be on it frozen" LOL... Still very anxious to get assigned to a team! I was glad to see a smile on my husband's face :)


2 comments:

Annie said...

i'm part of your hockey audience :)
although my man didn't make it as far as yours! ;)
he is still very much involved though.

Sierra said...

That looks like so much fun! I love to jet ski. First time at your blog, you and your hubby are adorable. I am having a chocolate giveaway at my blog if you want to pop by, have a great day!