Thursday, October 24, 2013

La Caille

We celebrated my 2 year bone marrow transplant birthday at La Caille restaurant. Adam, the planner, organized the whole evening and I must say he went above and beyond! This place tucked in the mountains was so pretty. Apparently, it's one of America's most romantic restaurants.




I have a fear of antiques... Yup, I said it! I don't like the smell of old stuff, the cracking noises of old floors, the ghost like feeling of being surrounded by very dated items from an early period, it just gives me the creeps. Ancient times isn't for me. BUT, this wasn't bad and I really enjoyed myself.
The food was amazing! The hubs had steak and I had lobster. The size of the meals were generous portions and we couldn't finish our plates. Might have been because of the delicious bread they served to begin it ;)
Turned out to be such a nice evening. Adam always has great ideas to celebrate milestones in our lives and that's one of the reasons why I love him so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like in fairy tale :) My God, I´m hungry...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats on doing great and two years!