Sunday, August 5, 2012

Disney Fantasy Cruise ~ Monday July 16 at Sea

Monday July 16, we were still at sea on the Disney Cruise. Adam and I had noticed the previous day that our a/c wasn't working well so maintenance guys came to our room and fixed the defective part. Our room got hot and sleeping conditions weren't the best therefore the customer service desk offered me a manicure. I was happy! I walked over to the spa and had the manicure done. During the time at the spa, I started feeling weird. I wasn't listening to the lady doing my nails anymore because it hit me. I was seasick. I felt nauseous and couldn't wait to get out of there. I returned to the room and slept pretty much all afternoon. The motion of anything in sight (water in a glass, swinging curtains, etc..) made me sick. I couldn't wait for the next day when we got to St Maarten, land! We'd been sailing for 3 full days and being in that closed in spa area was enough.

That evening, we had reservations at Palo restaurant. A restaurant we were all looking forward to try on this cruise. So, I put on my big girl pants, didn't think about my nauseous tummy, got ready and went!

Our lovely table.


The entrance to Palo when getting off the elevator.


The Palo restaurant is best known for it's chocolate soufflé. This signature dessert is served with a warm vanilla bean and chocolate sauce. Incredible!! 


A little couple shot ♥


Once we finished this amazing meal at Palo, I returned to the room which meant I was gonna miss the evening show "Disney Wishes". I couldn't pull myself to the theater and just wanted my pjs and my bed. 

Meliss, Riley and Jim taking pics with the characters. Cute!




No comments: